If you want to move your eFiling profile from one tax practitioner to another. You first have to update your security details at SARS. It is very important that they have your correct contact details. In order to move your profile, a one time pin will be send to the taxpayers cellphone number or email which will be used to authorise the move.


In order to move the eFiling profile of a company, the security details also have to be updated. One of the directors will then be appointed as the public officer and his individual eFiling profile will be linked with that of the company. A one time pin will also be used to authorise the move, or in the case of a new company, to add it to eFiling for the first time.