Does your company need a VAT number? We can help you apply for one. Companies that have a turnover of less than R1 million rand per year can voluntarily apply for a VAT number. Companies that have a turnover of more than R1 million per year, are obliged to register for VAT.
- Company documents (COR14.3)
- Bank statements for one month
- Proof of address for all directors less than one month old
- Proof of address for the company less than one month old
- Invoices made out to the amount of R50 000.
- ID copies of all directors
The application is done electronically on eFiling. Secondly we visit a SARS branch to complete the application and receive a VAT number. This process takes about a week, depending on the availability of documentation and a SARS appointment. After the registration is completed, a VAT return has to be submitted every second month.
Contact us for more information.